NASFT Show at Javitz

N

nancee

Anyone going to this? Runs tomorrow thru Tuesday. It is a great event. Unfortunaltey, the cheapie tix had to be gotten by yesterday but there are usually a LOT of trade discounts, promos, press coupons, etc floating around.

Anyone have one? We'd like to go tomorrow if anyone wants to hook up
nancee

Its a goodie...even at the higher price. This is a show made for us...

I was hoping to go if I can get away for a bit tuesday. Wanted to go see Justin and Dave from Bacon Salt.

I would like to go back Tuesday as well. I have Greg's badge if you or anyone needs it.

This show was phoenomenal...way too much to see/do in one day.

Got a few interesting samples...the bacon boys being one. Tuesday should be much better for that if the exhibitors have anything left.

Lots of wonderful food, wine and spirits. Wish I could go back tomorrow for the judging but work must happen...sigh...

so let me know if we can hook up Tuesday...it closes at 4. I think you have my crackberry info...
nancee

I was hoping to go if I can get away for a bit tuesday. Wanted to go see Justin and Dave from Bacon Salt.

Ended up going this morning. Met with Justin from J&D Bacon Salt, the boys from Stubbs and a few others. I may try to go back tomorrow and see how much cheese I can eat. I'll give you a ring if I do.

Back