THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrench_H

is Blowin Smoke!
I think most everyone is aware already, but I wanted to reiterate how solid both the products and especially the customer service is with Steph and Simply Marvelous. I was having some trouble with the website this morning, and within a couple minutes of a PM, Steph had my whole order put together and ready to go and even threw in some free gloves. Thanks a lot, you are the man.

Absolutely Steph is the best! I mentioned in a post that I could no longer go on without his rub, and he pm me and got me squared away! The USPS tracking info showed he had it to them like 6:30 am ( starting it think the post office handed him some keys, that's why his shipping is so good). My box should be here today - before I go find him in long beach to shake his hand and root on the brethren competing there today

Back