My Grocery Store Score! St. Louis area Schnucks

tgstrang

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I was grabbing a few things at the Grocery Store (Schnucks in O'fallon, Mo off Hwy 70 and Hwy K) for the week and happened to be walking buy those refridgerated bins of discounted / soon to exprire meats. Normally that's not something I fark with but these packages of JD Regular Sausage caught my eye. They were 4 packs of tubes for $7. They had both Jimmy Dean Regular and Bob Evans Sage. Then right next to them they had 4 packs of Johnsonville Chicken Sausages. My wife likes those things a lot because they are actually pretty healthy eating and as far as healthier options go I don't think they are too bad either. Anway, I check the use/freeze by dates on them and they are 5/16. I then go over to where they are selling them individually for $3.99/each and those use/freeze by dates are 5/13. I bought the 3 JD packs that they had left but they had a ton of the Bob Evans left. Lady at the checkout told me that she heard that someone accidently placed an order twice...oh, well...score for me, into the freezer they go. I also picked up some Beef back ribs at walmart that were 1.68/lb. Going to throw those on the UDS today. I got everything in the 1st picture for $40.

Last edited:
Great score! :thumb: You might be a little aggravated once you realize how over trimmed those beef ribs are though. I hate that Walmart does that to them.

Great score! :thumb: You might be a little aggravated once you realize how over trimmed those beef ribs are though. I hate that Walmart does that to them.

Yeah just opened them up, they suck....wheres the farking meat:doh: ?....oh well for $6 each i'll see what i can make of them. Was thinking i might have to spin a chicken on the rotis as well and now there's no doubt.:mod:

Back