THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smokeshow928

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
MP
Hello all from sunny(ish) Jacksonville Florida.

Been enjoying the site and wanted to say hi.

I got my first smoker in 2019 - a Traeger Ironwood 885. I originally thought I would do the occasional brisket, ribs, pork butt, but it wasn’t long before I started cooking everything on it. I have used it 3-4x/week since then and have really enjoyed the simplicity of a pellet grill and flavors it gives. Salmon is a quick and easy go-to, spatchcock chicken, chicken cutlets, chicken fajitas, reverse sear steaks, and way more brisket/ribs/pork than I originally thought I would be making!

Currently in the process of building a backyard summer kitchen, which is very exciting! Getting twin eagle grill, salamander, among some other toys! Will probably upgrade the smoker as well!

Glad to be here and learn from all of you!

Welcome. Hope You stick around. You can have a lot of fun here and learn alot too. Looking forward to watching your outdoor kitchen build and cooks

Back