THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aawa

Babbling Farker
I received some awesome sauces and rubs from Tom @ Big Butz BBQ for winning a Brethren Fantasy Football League and decided to do something up with it.

SCljA.jpg

X036k.jpg

I was eyeballing the Cranberry BBQ sauce and I had some chicken breasts that needed to be cooked. So I stuffed the chicken breasts with some cheddar, wrapped them with bacon and put some of the Chicken Dust on them. Smoked them with a fatty w/ some applewood. (Sorry for got pics) Then glazed the chicken breasts with some of the Cranberry BBQ Sauce.

I also made some garlic mashers and some broccoli w/ a cheese sauce I made. I used some of the white cheddar I cold smoked last week with hickory and made a tasty sauce for the broccoli and ended up with this.

qviae.jpg

It was dericious beyond belief! Also have leftovers for tomorrow when I go to work.

Back