You have to appreciate the bbq community!

jermoQ

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Jeremy
I was on a date in Branson (niece watching the kids during our family trip for the weekend) with my love and enjoying some good food, sitting around the hibachi grill. For the record, I always feel awkward ordering sushi (one of my favorite things to eat) while sitting at a hibachi grill when everybody else is eating cooked food. After 25 or so minutes I struck up a conversation with the guy next to me and it continues until his wife grabbed him by the sleeve and said it's time to go.
SHORT VERSION: Nice guy, from K.C., reeeeally talkative, went to Gettin Basted last night and liked it (one of my favorite bbq places), retired steel worker who made a big pipe smoker with 1/4 inch metal, likes bbq, looking at getting a Camp Chef pellet with a griddle. And, he offered me his bbq secret:.....throw a head of garlic into the fire while you are Qing . Anyway, it is interesting how BBQ can make connections even when you are a stranger.

Last edited:
Great lookin slabs o fish. I see tuna, shrimp, salmon, yellowtail, white tuna?, and mackerel?

You are so right about that. The only thing that separates most of us is distance, we are all basically the same and connected by a few common interests. This forum is a prime example of that.

You are so right about that. The only thing that separates most of us is distance, we are all basically the same and connected by a few common interests. This forum is a prime example of that.

I bet if you had a thread where we post the forums we look at daily no matter what the subject, we would get a bunch that overlap with each other.

Back