THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird looks good Kevin. Have you tried one on the WSM without the water pan? By far and away my favorite way. Load up charcoal so you get temp 360-400*. Turn every 20 min or so juicy and excellent skin.

That bird looks perfect

Thanks Shiz. Always fun to cook for the fam.

Bird looks good Kevin. Have you tried one on the WSM without the water pan? By far and away my favorite way. Load up charcoal so you get temp 360-400*. Turn every 20 min or so juicy and excellent skin.

Yes and I agree the WSM turns out some great Q. I went no-water pretty soon in my WSM experience - definitely the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh man, we love MAK cooked poultry at our house! Yours looks great from here buddy [emoji39]

Thanks Robb. I saw some great looking sauced/glazed thighs off your grill a post or two back as well. You pointed me in the right direction with the 2star, no doubt.

Wait... do you mean without the water pan or without water in the pan? I've done the vast majority of my WSM cooks with a foil lined, dry water pan. Never went PBC and cooked without the pan as a whole. I'm starting to think that's what you meant. Shoot me, I'm stupid.

Back