Winner of the BBQ Brethren "A Trip to the County Fair!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
jwtseng!

Congrats to James on his FOURTH back-to-back nail-biting TD win!

giphy-1_zpsbgrsop7z.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "A Trip to the County Fair!" Throwdown, jwtseng will receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shaggie a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 11,379 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 12/6!
Just send Shaggles and Moose a PM ASAP with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) Your choice of THREE[/FONT] One lb. Bags of Oakridge rub!

You can check out Oakridge BBQ's Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Oakridge BBQ to explore the incredible rubs, sauces, brines, and injections they have available!

To redeem your prize, please send Moose your rub choice, plus your FULL shipping address, phone number and email address and your prize will be expedited.

***Please Note: Prizes only can be redeemed by residents of the U.S.***

jwtseng

View the vote Thread

Yep, I was SURE Ginger was going to win this one. :loco:

Unless I'm wrong, this is the first time we've ever had someone win four consecutive Throwdowns...

Regardless of circumstances, THAT, my friend, is an achievement. Almost as if the stars aligned themselves JUST to make it so.

Regardless of circumstances, THAT, my friend, is an achievement. Almost as if the stars aligned themselves JUST to make it so.

He could win the Thanksgiving TD too. He's got quite a horse in that race...

He could win the Thanksgiving TD too. He's got quite a horse in that race...

Man One: "I've seen a horse with three legs but never FIVE like yours."

Man Two: "You are mistaken, Sir. My horse is simply happy to see you."

:sick:

Man One: "I've seen a horse with three legs but never FIVE like yours."

Man Two: "You are mistaken, Sir. My horse is simply happy to see you."

:sick:

OK, off to the penalty box for you! You can confess your sins HERE.

:thumb:

Back