THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 'hot' is your hot wing rub? I actually never put Q-Salt on anything but pork chops.

And I only/mostly put your Hot Salt on sunny side up eggs.. omg how good!
I guess I should branch out. And I always melt Butter with Franks...

Last edited:
I don't know how I missed this the first time around, but it looks darn good on this pass. That is the best argument for having a third hand so you can have one of each simultaneously. Great looking wings, John!

Wings look great.

Amazon says the hot wing rub is unavailable and has been that way for a while. Do you have another option? I'd rather buy directly from you anyway as I'm sure you get more money.

Thanks,

Robert

Wings look great.

Amazon says the hot wing rub is unavailable and has been that way for a while. Do you have another option? I'd rather buy directly from you anyway as I'm sure you get more money.

Thanks,

Robert

You can buy directly from our website.

https://www.naturiffic.com/gourmet

We have been trying to get Amazon to fix that listing for some time. Thanks for your patience

Back