THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rubbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Hi y'all.

The Annual Windy City BBQ Classic is coming up in a few weeks - and we have space open for a few teams due to last minute cancellations. Never done a BBQ Comp? This is a great first timer, as a lot of "ringer" teams are going to be at the "Braggin' Rights" comp further south that weekend.

www.windycitybbqclassic.com - download an application and get it in - 4 spots left to fill !

Also, we need judges! We've got a few judging spots open - this is not KCBS or MBN sanctioned, but the rules are similar. We focus more on cooking technique, no focus on garnish. If you're a KCBS or MBN judge, email me at jared@backcountryq.com and we'll get you a spot at the judges table.

If you'd like to attend as a BBQ connoisseur, grab yourself a ticket and come on out! This is an all-inclusive eating/drinking/music/entertainment event that is fun for all! We have 40 restaurant partners this year, plenty of food (included in admission), plenty of beer (included in admission), plenty of fun for all.

www.windycitybbqclassic.com

This competition is this weekend.

Who's in? We're giving it a shot this year.

As usual, We will have coffee on Saturday morning, but I'm not sure what time it will be ready yet. I need to look at my spreadsheet and adjust it for the different turn in times.

Back