THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
First off i want to say sorry for the confusion and to all who may have changed there plans to be with us. I appreciate all who have participated in and helped with Willie Pallooza in the past this is out of my hands at this point.

Willie Pallooza 2014 has been cancelled again due to Lowes backing out off there commitment with us. Corporate offices have cancelled events all around the country without reason.
We are still actively looking for locations and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me

This really sux. I would say to go directly to the town of riverhead about using one of their spaces, but I know somethings already in the works out there. Best of luck willie, let me know if I can help out at all.

What about the PAL in Holtsville, we hosted a brethren event there before we went to the maples...maybe they would have us. If there is anything I can do to help just say the word :-D

No WilliePallooza? Ouch...

Willie,

Thank you for all you do. It looked like a really great event again as always and you know I'd be there...

It is for really great causes...and BBQ Brethren Fellowship!

If you get an alternate date/site I'll do my best to attend.. I will attend...

My favorite BBQ Contest of all time as a competitor is still the first Willie Pallooza.... bar none!

Thank you Willie.. I really hope that this works out in a positive way

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Back