THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hukmut

Found some matches.
Hi folks! Our family sometimes likes to make breakfast for dinner. Tonight we are having a blueberry fatty, candied bacon, smoked hardboiled eggs, hash browns, scrambled eggs with cheese and ground sausage, and, finally, regular bacon, fried in a cast iron skillet.
Man, it sure smells good! I smoked the boiled eggs in a small cast iron skillet for about fifteen minutes, ( while coming up to heat), got the candied bacon in a flat pan, and the fatty, well, you know where. After testing the internal temp of the fatty, 160 degrees, everything went inside to be devoured.
If you haven't tried the blueberry muffin fatty, you must! It is a real surprise!
And that candied bacon! Wow! Both real easy to make.
I put paprika and a bit of sea salt on the boiled eggs. Only smoked them for 15 minutes. Did not want too much smoke but they turned out surprisingly good as well. So far, everything that I do in the UDS has been experimental. And so far, everything has been a success!
Thanks for this forum. The recipes are great!
By the way, I used Chefs Choice briquettes, and applewood chips that were soaked for 15 minutes in h2o.
As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures, it will happen.

Last edited:
Back