THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jkief

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Jeffry
Got to spend the day with my twins for their b-day today. My daughter wanted my homemade taco pizza and my son wanted fried fish and shrimp for their birthday dinner, so daddy got to work. Started the pizza on the MAK 1 Star on pizza stone and finished on the top rack. Had that going while I threw some shrimp and catfish that I cut into nuggets into the hot oil on the camp chef outdoor stove. Finished plate was fried fish and shrimp, taco pizza, french fries, and homemade siracha ranch dipping sauce. And as they say, no pics...didn't happen. So pics for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
Way to make their birthday special. Great job Dad. Oh my birthday will be here before long :-D

Happy birthday to the kids. They certainly had opposite tastes but so does my twin brother and I. Everything looks great! I see your signature line mentions a lot of cooking apparatuses and you weren't kidding. What do you have hiding under those covers?

Thanks all!

Happy birthday to the kids. They certainly had opposite tastes but so does my twin brother and I. Everything looks great! I see your signature line mentions a lot of cooking apparatuses and you weren't kidding. What do you have hiding under those covers?
Thanks! Got the Tru Infrared next to the MAK, a 36" griddle behind the camp chef, a Hunsaker drum, and the trusty 22" kettle. Had an Ooni sitting in the corner but just sold it. I'm eyeballing the Masterbuilt 1050 gravity as an addition, but cant seem to talk myself into pulling the trigger on it. Maybe too many bugs in it so I'm waiting for version 2.

Happy bday to the twins. Great looking cooks and I know the pleasure it brings to make something that your children enjoy eating. Awesome Bday cook.

Back