THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beentown

is Blowin Smoke!
Just renewed my lapsed subscription to this wonderful site. I have been here for a good bit and have learned a lot, especially how to spend my money ;)

From being a backyard guy my whole life to doing comps and now to running a busy food trailer, a lot was fostered here.

Thanks Brethren.

Funny thing is the crap show of most BBQ fan pages on FB made me have the realization, again, of just how great this forum is.

Special thanks to Wampus and those that have altered his beans recipe for the base of the beans that I use on my food trailer.

Special thanks to Wampus and those that have altered his beans recipe for the base of the beans that I use on my food trailer.

Amen! I've altered Wampus' beans... less successfully as your experience may have been... but it's probably the best bean recipe about the joint.

Mind how you go.

Back