THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
Who's in?

We added this one after the Danville, IL competition was cancelled. We plan on rolling in on Friday afternoon.

As usual, we'll have the coffee pot going on Sunday morning so stop by for a cup!

If you would like to reserve a bag of coffee ($12) please let me know.

Also, I am donating three bags of coffee for the OBR raffle so you can donate to OBR and possibly win coffee :-D

Bark Brothers BBQ added this one to our list, our first time out of Ohio for once:eusa_clap

See you all this weekend! Sounds like it's going to be HOT and WET...just how I like it.:wink:

Looking forward to finally meeting some of you Brethren I have only known through the internets like Ron, Wampus and Dex too :thumb:

Bark Brothers BBQ added this one to our list, our first time out of Ohio for once:eusa_clap

See you all this weekend! Sounds like it's going to be HOT and WET...just how I like it.:wink:

Looking forward to finally meeting some of you Brethren I have only known through the internets like Ron, Wampus and Dex too :thumb:

Right on. Somehow I missed meeting you in Kettering.
Stop by the camp! We'll not be arriving until Saturday morning some time.

I don't recall any problems. I'm guessing red cup at worst. I'm sure Lulu had a few last year. I didn't partake until we got home.....

and boy did I partake!:biggrin1:

I don't recall any problems. I'm guessing red cup at worst. I'm sure Lulu had a few last year. I didn't partake until we got home.....

and boy did I partake!:biggrin1:

:becky:

Thanks... I'm going to load the trailer later and wasn't sure what to load :D

Has anyone received any e-mails from the organizer? I have received anything since I sent in my application.

Did anyone cook this one last year? How serious are they about "no alcohol allowed"?

Just bring some red solo cups. You should be fine unless you really get wild & out of hand & start streaking or something.

"COME ON!!! WE'RE STREAKING!!!!" :peep:

Right on. Somehow I missed meeting you in Kettering.
Stop by the camp! We'll not be arriving until Saturday morning some time.

Yeah, I walked by before turn -ins in Kettering but you were talking to some other folks...so I planned on stopping by later but we got busy with turn - ins & stuff :)

We are rolling in Saturday also, we will try to swing by in the afternoon before he cooks meeting to say Howdy!

See ya there :thumb:

Just bring some red solo cups. You should be fine unless you really get wild & out of hand & start streaking or something.

"COME ON!!! WE'RE STREAKING!!!!" :peep:

emopjrflash_Q2CCBE.gif

Full list...

1. 2 Pitts BBQ - Michael Pittman
2. All in Que - John Laflen
3. Bark Brothers BBQ - Todd Wernike
4. BBQ King - Don Pardo
5. Berkee Rae’s BBQ - Arron Stump
6. Big JT’s Smokin BBQ - James Tindell
7. Bonehead BBQ - Richard Jones
8. Brutus and Company - Doug Young
9. Captain Ron’s Brew-n-Que - Ron Lewen