Thermoworks DOT Sale

JoSal73

Full Fledged Farker
https://www.thermoworks.com/DOT

I'm sure many of you got the email notifying of the sale, but just wanted to make sure no one missed this.

I have a ThermaQ already, but it only has 2 probes..1 for ambient and another to stick in whatever protein.

I've always wanted a couple of extra probes to track other proteins..but didn't want to shell out hundreds more for a higher end device...or separate ThermaQ etc.

These little DOTs seem to fit the bill perfectly. I ordered a couple at 20% off and I can use one or both when I want to track a bigger cook with multiple items on different rack levels. Also made sure to order a couple of probe extensions so that the probe length won't be an issue.

It's very possible that there will be a black friday sale which may offer more savings, but I wanted these before turkey day cook...so pulled the trigger.

I'm aware there are other brands, and I've tried a couple like the Maverick and such..but ever since I tried Thermoworks..i haven't looked back. Love these guys

I have 2 and I use them a lot. I use one for grill temp with the air probe and the other for meat temp.

Back