The little woman's business and Kalbi on the WSCG

My insurer told me that once food leaves my property it's not covered by them even if I give it away or take it to a potluck at work. Crazy... Everyone does this.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Fine lookin food right there. My advice, if you and your wife enjoy it and your friends enjoy it, keep on cookin!! The world has changed to the point that without the proper permits and insurance, other people cannot enjoy it, without liability to you. Sad times indeed.

Thanks y'all. I can cook, but IMHO, she is a photographer and a chef. Knows so many foods of different cultures, how to plate them so they look nice. If only we were 20 years younger and had a stash of play money, maybe a food truck or a restaurant would be an option.

Thanks y'all. I can cook, but IMHO, she is a photographer and a chef. Knows so many foods of different cultures, how to plate them so they look nice. If only we were 20 years younger and had a stash of play money, maybe a food truck or a restaurant would be an option.

It's a blessing you're 20 years older and wiser. Food truck or a restaurant is hard work with extremely high probable odds of failure. Just enjoy the food and hobby.

Back in the 80's, my friends said I should open a seafood restaurant. Most of the stuff I made had either been shot or caught earlier that day (avid underwater hunter). I thought about it, but if I was going to work 80+ hours a week, I'd rather teach scuba and drive a cattle dive boat (24 passenger). Driving the boat was fun, especially the days we had no customers and went on a "dive site finding expedition". The divemaster (a buddy) and I would get a kick out of how angry (mock) the Capt. and crew of drift fishing boat docked next to us would get when we opened our cooler. It would be piled high with hogfish, mutton snapper, black and red grouper, an occasional cobia and several species of lobster (only one had a specific season). Many friends and family benefited from those trips. Back then, there were no saltwater fishing licenses required and the limit per boat for spiny/Caribbean lobster was 24.

Back