THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sounds great. And great to see people pulled together to help out. You may want to circulate pics and you number at the Royal. Those people get around and may run into your equipment at some point. Good luck and post pics of the comp.

Awesome! The fact that you are able to get past such a bad moment in your life and focus on the positives show your true character. I am sorry for your loss but happier for your gain of faith in man.

Great news! I still hope you find your stolen gear, but either way, glad you'll keep BBQing, and go to the competition. Good luck!

True evidence that every cloud has a silver lining, and yours is in the people around you. Great results from a bad situation, now, make the most of it and do well at the Royal. You may have just gotten the largest cheering section of any team there.

Hope you find the rig and nice people stepped up. Got any pictures? Might be a long shot, but if anything shows up on craigslist I think we all would keep our eyes open to help get it back. One thing I've noticed, is some crooks are pretty stupid.

Back