Sprayer bottles

smokentor

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Name or Nickame
Phil
I have read on here how some of you don’t bother spraying meat during a smoke. That said, out of those of you who do spray during a cook, can anyone recommend a food grade sprayer? Thanks.

I dont look at it as food grade. I get el cheapo from home depot for $6 and replace as needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Zep spray bottle at Home Depot. It's in the cleaning supplies area.

I have one that's been working for a long time now. Went through various cheapies before that.

Some people use a pressurized pump bottle, but I don't have enough meat on my grill to worry about my hand getting tired squeezing the trigger.

Edit: Back9 beat me to it.....

I go even cheaper than the ones described here. I get the $1-$2 bottles from Walmart or the grocery stores, use them at competitions and toss them when I am done. One less thing to clean. If I use them at home, I just replace every couple of months.

I buy the 16 ounce ones from NAPA Auto. They do have larger capacity ones, but for me the smaller ones work great. They also sell replacement heads separately.

i would not worry about a food grade sprayer and i just buy the cheap bottles at Doller General for $3 and i am going on two years on the one i am still using .

Back