THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fly By Jing Chile Crisp is good stuff if you've not tried it.

Here's a link to World Market that lists product, ingredients and a few reviews. Guessing Amazon has more reviews.

https://www.worldmarket.com/p/fly-by-jing-sichuan-chili-crisp-hot-sauce-618820.html?store=store328

Man, you fell for the pandemic era crap. I bought one out of pure curiosity and it was just very generic tasting. Try some S&B Crunchy Garlic or the OG Lao Gan Ma

039264da8c0ea37121d066a4ee9908a7.jpg

A local TV station did a news piece about this last night. They mentioned the drought in Mexico as the reason for it.

Man, you fell for the pandemic era crap. I bought one out of pure curiosity and it was just very generic tasting. Try some S&B Crunchy Garlic or the OG Lao Gan Ma

039264da8c0ea37121d066a4ee9908a7.jpg

It was a gift from my son. And I've enjoyed it.

I was also looking for their garlic chili paste a few weeks back for a jerky recipe. I had to settle for a competitor. My wife was a fan but I thought it was missing the flavor the H.Y Chili Paste gives it. The competitor I thought lacked in overall spice.

Back