Snacks, Grilling and tinkering with Propane.

RareSnacksTO

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Edward
Hola Amigos,

Name is Edward, from just north of Toronto Canada. Found the forum while doing some research on my current project this summer.... my outdoor commercial kitchen. I have my Grill with side burner, 30” Flat top, 3 rack Pizza Oven and double basket Pitco Deep Fryer all propane and my Smokin Tex meat smoker which is electric. I’m looking for information on building a propane manifold, draining my hand washing sink with a dry well and other outdoor kitchen construction ideas as well as all the awesome bbq/ grilling info found here for the things to do after my construction is complete. I’ve recently taken to making homemade bacon in the smoker as well so hopefully I can find some great recipes for that too!

If you are wondering about my user name I run a home based online business called Rare Snacks Toronto. Our website is www.raresnackstoronto.com if you want an idea of what we sell or if you want any Canadian snacks south of the border.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome!

Please define “just north of Toronto”. I have a friend who is somewhere in that general area. Last I heard he was living in Toronto and had just bought a country retreat (or, rustic camp) somewhere a few hours north of the city. So far I’ve resisted his attempts to entice me to visit, but maybe after the pandemic subsides I’ll accept the invitation to come play with propane fire art out in the north woods.

And please feel free to hmu about your propane manifold questions. I’ve done some playing with designing and building propane art pieces for Burning Man and similar events.

Took a quick look at your snacks. Maybe I missed it. Where’s the poutine?

- BrewHo

Back