THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I did a getto version of this, and it turned out awesome. I didn't take as many pics as I should have.

I did a combination of venison and Italian sausage. Tasty!

QHeVPLXl.jpg

ru5ro0hl.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration.

I did a getto version of this, and it turned out awesome. I didn't take as many pics as I should have.

I did a combination of venison and Italian sausage. Tasty!

QHeVPLXl.jpg

ru5ro0hl.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration.

That looks and sounds great!! Did you add any broth to the pan before smoking? Looks really good!

Sure did. I think that's what let the Manicotti get done perfectly in the pan without par-cooking it.

Great! That's what I do too. I think the pasta comes out just about right!
Glad to hear you gave it a try. Looks delicious!! Thanks for posting! :-D

Thanks Cowgirl, I had to give this a try. My bride doesn't care for smoke so had to cove a pan for here. Came out awesome.

Attachments

• 20191103_173505.jpg
    20191103_173505.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Cowgirl, I had to give this a try. My bride doesn't care for smoke so had to cove a pan for here. Came out awesome.

Marty, that's great!! Yours looks delicious, glad to hear it turned out well for you! Thanks for posting! :grin:

Back