THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just and FYI here but if you are ever in the Portland area the first Friday-Sunday of December Shun, Kershaw, Zero Tolerance, and Kai knives are all 50% or more off during their factory sale. Most are factory seconds but many are brand new in the package. Anyway a friend have gone early every year for the past 10 or so. Great way to build a nice collection.

Ugh, wish I could justify it, but just spent a small fortune on a new roof, so only non-discretionary spending for the next month or so.

I hesitated for all of about five minutes, and then clicked on the Amazon Affiliates link at the top of the page and bought one too. It will be there Thursday.

Yeah, I've seen knives like the one I shared above on a lot of the Korean cooking videos my wife watches. I figure she'll use it more than I will. For that reason alone, it took me about 5 mins too...

Thanks Terry, I like Shun knives and with free shipping it was a great deal.

Back