Shopping Local, 15 mi away

Stew meat??
Do you know what stew meat is? Is all manner of beef, roasts, steaks, box meat that is soon to be non-saleable as is. It is cut up into chunks and sold for $4.99 lb, but the whole muscle sold as roasts and steaks varied from $2.99 on up.
If I'm in the hunt for stew meat, I'll buy a 3lb. arm or chuck roast and cut it up my ownself!
Ed

Stew meat??
Do you know what stew meat is? Is all manner of beef, roasts, steaks, box meat that is soon to be non-saleable as is. It is cut up into chunks and sold for $4.99 lb, but the whole muscle sold as roasts and steaks varied from $2.99 on up.
If I'm in the hunt for stew meat, I'll buy a 3lb. arm or chuck roast and cut it up my ownself!
Ed

supporting a local rancher processor. bout it.

Nice score on the honey, Adams! We have quite a few local producers out here and it's better than anything you can get in a super, plus supporting local businesses is always preferable.

Local honey is always the best I use to have 2 hives as a teenager Was very interesting and got some really good honey too Now I am highly allergic to one type of honey bee sting

Back