Shirley Fabrication 24x50 Patio Break in

That's impressive! Very nice choice of options that is going to be a tough act to follow congratulations!

Beautiful cooker!

Way to break it in too, awesome looking Q!

Looks great! I'm beyond jealous and that looks very close to the Shirley I want.

I just sent in my deposit to get on the list, so I've got a long wait ahead. I'm assuming with the additional charcoal basket for the elevated cooker with both dampers to it shut off you could run it while smoking in the main chamber, right? So you could do briskets and buts in the main cook chamber and then run a hot separate fire in the elevated for chickens?

I'm on the fence about if I want the elevated but think with it I could essentially get rid of all my current smokers.

Looks great! I'm beyond jealous and that looks very close to the Shirley I want.

I just sent in my deposit to get on the list, so I've got a long wait ahead. I'm assuming with the additional charcoal basket for the elevated cooker with both dampers to it shut off you could run it while smoking in the main chamber, right? So you could do briskets and buts in the main cook chamber and then run a hot separate fire in the elevated for chickens?

I'm on the fence about if I want the elevated but think with it I could essentially get rid of all my current smokers.

Your assumption is correct, you'll have two cookers in one set up like that isolated by the dampers.

All in, the extra money for an elevated warmer with the charcoal grate and extra cooking grate with the expanded height is really worth the cost.

You can add a slide rail and cooking grate in the firebox for a sear station also it's a handy option to have.

If you have questions on options or want to see pics your in the right place there's a bunch of Shirley Fab owner's here don't hesitate to make a thread asking to see things if something's on your mind.

You don't want to take delivery and wish you would have added something later on.

A little off topic here, but do Shirley Fab cash your $300 deposit when they receive it? I sent mine over a week ago and haven't see the check clear yet. Just wondering if they cash it or hold until later in the process.

A little off topic here, but do Shirley Fab cash your $300 deposit when they receive it? I sent mine over a week ago and haven't see the check clear yet. Just wondering if they cash it or hold until later in the process.

They cash it. Took a few weeks after they received my deposit.

You did it right on your choice of smokers, design and first cook. Second to none!

Great smoker this is the size that I am looking @ as well. Is it large enough to smoke a small hog < 40lbs.:p

Back