THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great story Arlin! Looks like you had an amazing Christmas and an even better wife! Cheers to you!

Cheers

Arlin,
What a sweet rig and awesome story. Your wife is a keeper, obviously.

Hey, on that busted Thermapen: send it in and we'll take a look at it and get it going again for you. Even if its a decade past warranty it shouldn't cost much in repair to get you up and on your feet again. Contact Amanda or Charlie at service@thermoworks.com.

Best,
Tim (from ThermoWorks)

Thanks, Tim!
Love your product, and it's working fine now. The fix was a new battery! It gave me no indication that it was dying the last time I used it so I was worried when nothing happened on Christmas when I opened it up. Now I have a spare battery so sometime later this year I'll be ready for it!

Arlin

Thanks, Tim!
Love your product, and it's working fine now. The fix was a new battery! It gave me no indication that it was dying the last time I used it so I was worried when nothing happened on Christmas when I opened it up. Now I have a spare battery so sometime later this year I'll be ready for it!

Arlin

Good to hear. If you have any more trouble just let us know. We like to keep those Thermapens going and going and going... Looks like its going to be a happy new year at the MacRae home!
Tim

Back