THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you for sharing dude. Looks great but I though all foods must be stored at least six inches above the floor. The main reason is to avoid your goods from any contamination. It’s one of the first lessons taught during my training days in Michael Downlie’s school back in Norway. How do you store your food?

All of the food was properly stored in a refrigerators in a back kitchen and served on tables or work stations. It was all good!

Wow - That really looks like a nice class - Thanks for the review...
I've heard of that class, but have not spoken to someone who "graduated"I'm digging how they had different types of smokers - let's you know that good que can come from whatever kinda smoker you like!!:cool:

Wow - That really looks like a nice class - Thanks for the review...
I've heard of that class, but have not spoken to someone who "graduated"I'm digging how they had different types of smokers - let's you know that good que can come from whatever kinda smoker you like!!:cool:

They will even let you bring your own smoker if you can manage it. Really isn't a need though as you don't really work much with the pits.

My 2 sons and I attended the same class as described on Saturday, 4-08-17.
It was fantastic. I thought I knew some things about BBQ and everyone loves my food ....BUT now I can definitely take it up a few notches. My sons in their 20's enjoyed it as much as I did. The free cocktails at breakfast are still included and $2 beers wash lunch and dinner down well. A very hands on class, a quick demo by one of the instructors then an instructor at each station with about 6-8 students. Enough meat and poultry to work with so nobody is left out of gaining experience. It is a full day and you will stay busy. A guest ticket for a dinner spread is included with each student registration. My wife and sis in law came to feast for dinner. They were impressed. The entire staff is very friendly, very engaging folks. If you have an opportunity to take this class alone or with a friend, spouse, etc you should do it. 6 stars out of 5:-D
http://www.southernthunderbbq.com/#intro-1

Great Post, Awesome Pics and Glad you enjoyed yourself.....Looks like you also gained some confidence from that class!!!! Thanks for Sharing!

Back