THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
many of their locations are open to the public currently. I haven't been in ages as I no longer hold a membership. just a heads up as some folks are still having troubles finding groceries.

I picked up a bunch of stuff and since its bulk purchases you not guilty of hoarding.

2 briskets, under $3 lbs, choice
2 racks of beef ribs four and change.
some spare ribs, $1.88 lbs case price
and the coup de grace, 40 lbs of boneless skinless chx breast for $0.88 lbs
good deal on bacon too and we always need plenty of that to keep the savages in the penalty box fed

I also splurged and some prosciutto as well as picked up some seasonings and stuff. let's just say we're good on spaghetti noodles for awhile. they also had plenty of sacks of flour

Way to go, Ninj! I've got a list of stuff I want to get at Sam's but just haven't gone yet. Did you go early in the morning? Was it busy?

Way to go, Ninj! I've got a list of stuff I want to get at Sam's but just haven't gone yet. Did you go early in the morning? Was it busy?

I went Saturday around noon. it's been awhile since I've been there but there was less people than i remember on a weekend.

Great deals. I find some of their chicken breasts and thighs are partial pieces. Not a big deal at that price.

the box I got was pretty good. large whole breast, very little trimming needed. it took awhile to vac seal it all into 2 and 3 piece portions. at half what I normally pay they were well worth it

Back