Reminder

A

Aimee

Just a quick reminder to ya'll who are compiling your 2008 schedules....I am organizing three events this year...

April 4-5th: Smokin' On Big Creek 4th Annual Brain Injury Association of Missouri's BBQ Contest: Pleasant Hill, MO (Cass County Fairgrounds) this is a not-for-profit event. www.SmokinOnBigCreek.com (Organizers) Jamey Johnson, Jeff Stith, Aimee Olmstead

July 25-16th: Boone County Fair BBQ Competition, Columbia, MO (Boone County Fairgrounds) (Organizers) Aimee Olmstead

October 10-11th: Q'n for Paws and Claws hosted by the Beta Beta Que Society, Bass Pro Shops, Columbia, MO (this is also a not-for-profit event) (Organizers) Jamey Johnson, Aimee Olmstead

Just wanted to throw these dates out there and get an idea of who will be entering. Let me know! Thanks for your continued support, see ya'll in the spring....

Do any include a kids Comp? Our first year we decided nothing w/o something for the kds.

Do any include a kids Comp? Our first year we decided nothing w/o something for the kds.

Yes, all three competitions will have Kids Que. Thank you for mentioning that, I know that is a factor with families entering the competitions. I hope to see you at one of these competitions. Thanks so much!

Critter Cookers will be at the Boone County Fair and the Paws and Claws. The Pleasant Hill comp is just a hair to far away. I'm sure I'll regret missing it because it has been so much fun in the past, and I'm sure the awards will be as fantastic as last years (not that I'd get one). Gotta make sure I make Boone county so I can help York get rid of that award he has been trying to pass on.

Just a quick reminder to ya'll who are compiling your 2008 schedules....I am organizing three events this year...

April 4-5th: Smokin' On Big Creek 4th Annual Brain Injury Association of Missouri's BBQ Contest: Pleasant Hill, MO (Cass County Fairgrounds) this is a not-for-profit event. www.SmokinOnBigCreek.com (Organizers) Jamey Johnson, Jeff Stith, Aimee Olmstead

The Pickled Pig will be at Pleasant Hill..registration mailed last week. It's too early for us to commit to the other dates yet.

Great

The Pickled Pig will be at Pleasant Hill..registration mailed last week. It's too early for us to commit to the other dates yet.

I just received your entry form today....I look forward to meeting you at the contest. Thanks for your support we really appreciate it. We can't do this without folks like you!

Back