Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Que By The Sea

DanB

is One Chatty Farker
Hi All Just trying to find out what Brethern Brothers teams will be competing at The Que By The Sea.
I should be heading down there on Sunday Morning. Looking to taste some competiton ribs,:grin: "IF" that is possible? Don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not please move.
Thanks Dan
PS Any teams needing help I should be there around 10. I will be willing n able to help,:grin: or want to mentor me, but please NO KP duty.
DBono99@aol.com

Last edited:
Don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not please move.

Every section of the forum has a description that can be used as a guideline when posting. If you're not sure after reading those, then PM a moderator (Green names) or Senior member (Purple names) and one of us can guide you.

Ribs

Hi Dan
I will look for your team when and if I get there.
Thanks for the offer.It will give something to look forward too.:grin:
Dan

Hi All
Change my plans, should be heading down to the Que, Sat morning.. Just in time too see all the preparations going on for the Que. Probably stay over till Monday morning.
Thanks Dan

Hi All
Change my plans, should be heading down to the Que, Sat morning.. Just in time too see all the preparations going on for the Que. Probably stay over till Monday morning.
Thanks Dan

That's a commitment! Come by around 6:45 tomorrow and we should have some Chef's Choice and Dessert for you to sample.

Que

Hi Greg "6:45 tomorrow" I will be leaving today/Sat morning around 10 am should be there by 12 noon.It is now 7 am Sat morn.
Thanks Dan

DanB (OP) made it in the background (behind Mark's hat) of our 3rd Place Chicken pic! Congrats to Beerbeque on GC and Que and a Half Men for RGC.

62cca96c-d185-46b7-a6c5-7c1ad0f161cb_zps21ca9b88.jpg

Hi All Well things just keep on getting better, going to these competitions..Had a real "blast"at the Que on Sat & Sun..Talked to some great people and tasted some really great competition food:grin:. I feel like one of the gang now!!!
Might take a bus down to AC. Get down there around noon bus leaves at 6 PM.. I should have enough time to mingle with my new friends, and taste some more competition food.No time for poker then:sad:

Thanks All for a really enjoyable weekend.
DanB

Back