THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAIL??? You might not think it's your best but I think it's far from a fail!!! I read something about a guest? Care to explain w/ a pic? :becky: Nice plates of eats!! Keep on smokin' brudda!!!

Phu - Doesn't look near as bad as you make it sound. To be honest, it looks good! With that being said, what the hell did you cut that tri-tip with? Your teeth? Your finger nails? A chainsaw?:becky:

I don't care who you are that chits funny!!:laugh:
Phu, thats not THAT bad...a little well done for me, my wife would love that!:p

Ryan,I had to check that pic out again and I was like:"Dang,it indeed looks like I've cut the meat with my teeth!".
Laughed my a$$ off!:becky::thumb:

Keale,that tri tip was for people who don't know what a good piece of meat should taste or look like...no disrespect to the Wife Bro!
...I know what you mean.

FAIL??? You might not think it's your best but I think it's far from a fail!!! I read something about a guest? Care to explain w/ a pic? :becky: Nice plates of eats!! Keep on smokin' brudda!!!

Hgehgehge!!!
Thanks for the pic of the Wife and Brudda L.!:cool:
Sorry B....don't have a pic.
Today I cooked some red meat again and I passed bigtime...there was a guest again but also no pics of the guest.
This one I wanted to share for sure with you!:p:wink::thumb:

No disrespect take bro, she's eating "mediium" cooked meat now...:p

Can't wait to see your ostritch pron...I'm at work and can't see any pics!:mad2:

As others have said, I've seen (and cooked) a lot worse attempts than that one looks to be. Having said that, get your thermometer fixed so you won't be so hard on yourself.

Yeah we keep learning but man I hate killing beef, Taste was good but i wanted it at med rare and got it cooked through in a real short time.

Back