Pan Series And Shout Out To Big Poppa Smokers

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Got my package from my TD wins. Before anything you guys have to try the Little Louie's Garlic Rub from BPS. All of their rubs are top notch but I seem to go through LL garlic rubs like nothing so I ordered 3 shakers

MSLEYo5h.jpg

Last night was smashed cheeseburgers

M3SxcwNh.jpg

Didn't have the proper tools to press correctly but it's the cabin so gotta work with whatever I have

IhxRybsh.jpg

Oto83P1h.jpg

ANzMQidh.jpg

FHemHwWh.jpg

Diner style cheeseburgers and they were farking delicious

0LLivVsh.jpg

Breakfast burritos this morning

xkitCWRh.jpg

R8NdRcdh.jpg

1bYqgJKh.jpg

3QWUDfrh.jpg

YLFa7Z6h.jpg

7LApIANh.jpg

Almost forgot about the fresh salsa

fVAghpih.jpg

PotcKwzh.jpg

Ynvi1i8h.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Let us know what you think of the pizza dough, there's a local place that started carrying it recently.

let me know how that pizza dough mix is. I've been eyeballing that and some other stuff on BPS with my gift card also.

That burger and burrito look great. We go through a lot of BPS Desert Gold. Goes great on salmon for a quick weeknight dinner.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Will do! I plan to make the pizza on my Roccbox. I usually make my own 00 Caputo dough or King Arthur minimum but I like the idea of just adding water to the Urban Slicer pack when in a pinch.

Let us know what you think of the pizza dough, there's a local place that started carrying it recently.

let me know how that pizza dough mix is. I've been eyeballing that and some other stuff on BPS with my gift card also.

That burger and burrito look great. We go through a lot of BPS Desert Gold. Goes great on salmon for a quick weeknight dinner.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I love Desert Gold on veggies.

Another weekend of "roughing it", I see. Man, you and Cowgirl always seem to eat great when you are away from home. Maybe I need to hit the road and see what I can come up with....

Delicious-looking food, and great photo's Sako! I have used Urban Slicer before with good results. I am going to have to try the Little Louies though.

Another weekend of "roughing it", I see. Man, you and Cowgirl always seem to eat great when you are away from home. Maybe I need to hit the road and see what I can come up with....

Thanks Ron!

If you ever hit the road this way we can practice. :thumb:

Delicious-looking food, and great photo's Sako! I have used Urban Slicer before with good results. I am going to have to try the Little Louies though.

Good to hear Dennis and thank you. Little Louies is Big on flavor. Good all around rub. Goes great on everything like Q-Salt from John on here.

Back