THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
-starter petjel/gado gado with porkneck sateh and peanut sauce (Padawan,Phubar)

-main course roti with chicken masala (Padawan,Phubar)

-dessert coPhee latte (Dennessey)

Snake beans,bean sprouts and cabbage were cooked shortly on the Indoor Pit.
Chunks of porkneck were marinated for a couple of hours in salt,pepper and a soya based marinade...also weaved a strip of bacon on every skewer.
Dressed the plate with Javanese peanutsauce,Phried crispy onion bits,cooked egg,egg omelette and some krupuk (shrimp chips)

Chicken was marinated overnight in a masala rub (masala powder,smoked paprika powder,garlic powder,sugar,salt,pepper,dried thyme) ,soya based marinade and water.
BePhore the chicken hit the grill I dusted it off with some more masala rub.
Plated the chicken with smoked masala sauce (olive oil,butter,onion,garlic,tomato paste,canned tomatoes,smoked potatoes,boiled eggs,masala rub,masala powder,salt,pepper,water),roti pancake,snake beans with cabbage.

Also smoked the rest of the porkneck (rubbed with Bad Byron's Butt rub).
I've cut it up in big cubes (the size of burnd ends) and it's slow cooking in tomato sauce on the Indoor Pit as we speak.

"Indoor Pit"?

All of it looks scrumptious. But this dish REALLY has my attention...

209.jpg

Them greens were also made on the Indoor Pit.:thumb:
Olive oil,butter,snake beans with cabbage,garlic,onion,masala rub,salt,pepper...made it in a Phrying pan.

Back