THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Texas Monthly, Garden & Gun, FT Worth Weekly and every major city with a weekly. Travel Channel. YouTube. Food Channel. Cooking Channel. PBS. Book deals. Personal presentations. My little part of the world has hosted Jess Pryles and Myron Mixon in the last few weeks. Local-National-International social media-forums-blogs FB Twitter Insta.

Lots of cool bbq info out there. More than I will ever digest :)-D)
What a grand time to be involved in this hobby

This is all such a long way from my upbringing of char grilled (heavy on the char) meat.

I agree I can relate to the Char Adams although as I got older the turkey use to try to run off the table when my father tried to carve it In his earlier years he use to make some of the best chicken and staek that I ever had

I love smoking and grilling and enjoy all the info about it. Sometimes I get into conversations at the Lowes with the newbies and they want to get some info to do a better cook. Come away feeling like I just helped an understanding of the hobby.

It is a great time for this hobby!

Back