THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Parental Assigned Label
Just got back to STL after a weekend trip to Nashville for my 12yr old to play in a baseball tournament.

Lost 2 straight yesterday by a total score of 27-0 for the 2 games. Rained out of our 2 games for today. So rather than make the trip a complete waste...

View attachment 169871

Conecuh is not available in the Lou. But it is in Nashville. Quick stop at Publix netted 2 original, 2 hickory, and 1 hot. Into the cooler for the ride home.

So now. How do you Farkers cook them? Grill or smoke??

Last edited:
Never had Conecuh, but sausage is good no matter how you cook it. I do both, depending on my mood, and what I am using it for.

I know the feeling, brother! I have been to almost 400 baseball games in the last 10 years for our boys. I think I was at a tournament like your Nashville trip about 3 times. I know the feeling. It's what created the Sunday Funday, right? ;)

I would put half on the PBC and the other half on the pellet! You won't be disappointed either way.

Back