Myron Mixon pellet grill

SweetHeatBBQnSC

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Joedy
Today I have been following Myron Mixon on his facebook page. He has been doing a live showing of "all the steps" in his hot n fast brisket cook. He is doing his cook on his pellet grill. I didn't know he even came up with a pellet grill until seeing this. I was wondering if anyone else has seen it or even if someone may have cooked on it. Just from looks, it looks like a beautiful piece of equipment. I have no idea if it will perform or not but it looks good.

Look up Dyno Dan on FB and send him a message. He has a Pitt & Spitts 2000, Rec Tec BFG and recently picked up the bigger model of the new Myron Mixon pellet smoker. All a bit different in pros/cons, but seems to really like them all.

Man those are pricey. The smallest one is more money than the Mak 1 Star.

Yeah even the smallest version is extremely high, but all look good. Still plan on staying with my plans for the Rec Tec, but they look nice.

Zero info on the controller?

Yes and he did his cook at 325* so you couldn't see any smoke being produced the entire time. He never mentioned anything about temp swings with the controller.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Look up Dyno Dan on FB and send him a message. He has a Pitt & Spitts 2000, Rec Tec BFG and recently picked up the bigger model of the new Myron Mixon pellet smoker. All a bit different in pros/cons, but seems to really like them all.

Oh no robb, way way way out of my price range. I was just interested to hear any reviews because they looked so nice. I am probably following in chingador's footsteps and going in after the Rec Tec 590... horns and all haha

Sorry to be the bad guy here, but all that and he puts that garbage control panel on it. That thing will never hold a temp. Maybe I am wrong, but IMO that thing is going to have 20-50 degree temp swings! For the price of that thing you can get a MAK!

Yeah even the smallest version is extremely high, but all look good. Still plan on staying with my plans for the Rec Tec, but they look nice.

Oh no robb, way way way out of my price range. I was just interested to hear any reviews because they looked so nice. I am probably following in chingador's footsteps and going in after the Rec Tec 590... horns and all haha

You will be happy with the Rec Tec.

Pellet grills are just a fad...

#paynoooooattention

:mrgreen:

Have to argue that, back in 2006 I competed heavily for several years and a damn good team by the name of Pellet Envy was winning everything. Pellet poopers are still going strong 14 yrs late and gaining ground. Swore back then I’d never own one now I have 2. Go figure.

Have to argue that, back in 2006 I competed heavily for several years and a damn good team by the name of Pellet Envy was winning everything. Pellet poopers are still going strong 14 yrs late and gaining ground. Swore back then I’d never own one now I have 2. Go figure.

That was totally tongue-in-cheek, pellet cookers are never going away...

TV celebrities wringing people out with overpriced products is nothing new. It's not better than what a dedicated manufacturer would produce, especially since he had to contract it out to a real pit manufacturer anyway.

Pellet grills are just a fad...

#paynoooooattention

:mrgreen:

not-sure-if-r6dw4p.jpg

I have no idea if this was a joke or not, but Pellet Envy (Rod Gray and his wife) cook on Jambo offset smokers...not pellet cookers.

https://www.pelletenvy.com/

Back