THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Well technically just to the garage :-D. But after some rearranging and clearing out the garage some it looks like it will fit in there with my backwoods and still be able to get my wife's car in there. I'm even having her move her car over to the other side since it works better the way my smoker opens up when I pull it outside :mrgreen:.

I haven't finished clearing everything out, but it looks like it will work. No more tarp outside and even though it covered the smoker it will be nice having it out of the elements when not in use.

I pulled it out of the backyard today just to give it a better cleaning and also since I'll be cooking at work this week for 60-70-ish folks. There isn't any rain in the forecast, but when it gets wet it can be difficult to get it out from behind the house with the soft ground. And really I just wanted to see if the garage thing would work.

So recently we moved office space and we're throwing a type of "We're new to the office complex so we're throwing and 'office block party' type of thing". Gonna roll the smoker in early Thursday and I went to RD today. Picked up 80lbs of butts, 50lbs of spares and a case of skinless thighs. Gonna get real adult with that mayonnaise :becky:.

Then stopped at Sam's for some more stuff. Doing Mac, slaw and pasta salad as the side. Meat menu is pulled pork tacos with cilantro slaw, smoked chicken sliders and comp style ribs.

Opened up all the garage fridges for it

Will be cooking half the butts tomorrow for a thing at my wife's work later this week too where she'll just re-heat. Also got beef short ribs and will do some of the chicken thighs tomorrow too.

Also made a big batch of mac as a "larger batch" test run. Sometimes mac recipes does scale perfectly and I've been working on a new recipe. This fills 3 half pans.

Anyways, that's it. Figured I'd share the pics :clap2:

I would get it out of the weather also. Looks like you got plenty of cooking to do and I'll bet that mac&cheese is really good!

That beautiful Shirley looks right at home over there. I love seeing a trunk full of meat. Looking forward to seeing that smoker full of meat!

Looks like your gonna be wurkin that Shirley. :wink:
You need a place to store it in the winter I have a heated garage. :thumb:

Back