My outdoor cooking area in its initial stages..... open brick pit about complete

Great start, brick pits use to be very common in back yards here.
Explain stamped concrete to me please, dry packed?

Great start, brick pits use to be very common in back yards here.
Explain stamped concrete to me please, dry packed?

Stamped concrete is where the contractor has different dies to give the concrete
A apperaence of... stone.... brick.... river rock.... and so on... before it’s setup they can stamp it and color it if you want them to... luckily I’ve got a guy at the refinery where I work who does it on the side... so I’ll save some $$$ he can May it look like a hardwood floor if I wanted him too ...

Dis%20gon%20b%20gud_zpsgkjmjoyk.gif

One of these will be in the future.... the guy lives near me and has been by our shop .... might go with the pizza oven.... or I can go with the oven that doubles as a smoker ..... prolly just go with the pizza oven .... and build me a insulated smoker for outside.... if nothing else if I kick the bucket Tyler will be set up......:wink:

]

Why Not Just insulate the Vertical you've Never Painted.........? :heh: Oh, and Where's the Hot Tub going?

I can honestly say I have never met a finer family than them Shirley's.

Front to back, top to bottom, stand up folks. I can't wait to get the invite for the hog cookin'. Tell the Marine I said....OohRah!

Oh Man that looks Great! Wait! is that a Florida State cap the Vet is wearing? Did not know that was allowed in T-Town. :becky:

Back