THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wish you luck on an exceedingly Long and Expensive Journey. I've been cookin briskets for 30+ yrs but you and your unnamed experts seem to know it all & much more than me so good luck to ya:tape:

I do love me some science - and I know that all the subtle and overt changes happening in a chunk of meat can be explained by science- I get that. What I know- and it's admittedly limited- is Baking is science... bbq ain't science. I got the BBQ Bug about 3 years ago- read all I could get my hands/browser on. I must have missed all the posts giving the 185 as the perfect temp for brisket. If you'd throw me some of your names- I'd love to see what they posted (not pulling your leg- honest interest). I probably have not done 30 briskets total- but I know I can get good, solid advice from this group of Brothers who have decades of experience and love to share what they've learned.
Keep doing your cooks and share your results- good luck.

Back