My daughters 13th birthday and she wanted to go to Steak & Shake. I had another idea.

You’re a great dad and that’s a pretty young lady. My only grand daughter will be 13 in August and you have given me an awesome idea. That was a super steak. The finish and color was great. I like the Montreal too and yours was cooked perfect. Freeze your left overs and I’ll let you know when I need them for my grand daughter. .... You didn’t expect me to do all that myself, did you?

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to your daughter. Great smile. Braces and all! Good to see you're teaching her how to eat a steak right. Medium Rare! Ha! My birthday is coming up. I'll be down for a steak. I'll take a little Weller 12 year with it!!

WTG Dad Beautiful daughter Really would have been impressed if she could have eaten that whole steak
You can cook that for my B Day anytime

Not only did you make her very happy for her birthday, you also showed her how things are done right! A steak and a dawg - that's the good stuff right there!

My daughters 13th birthday and she wanted to go to Steak & Shake. I had another idea.

That’s my kind of bday meal. Looks like she enjoyed it as much as you enjoyed making it for her. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Happy belated birthday to a beautiful young lady and she definitely choose well.

Back