THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
This Monday it was raining here in Southern California. We need the rain but I also want to bbq.
I bought this little 4lb Pork shoulder and seasoned it with Head Country Rub. Smoke at 275 with peach wood on the Primo Grill. Used the Flame Boss aswell so I wouldn’t have to go out side and check the smoker. Here’s a few pics of our creation.

Forgot to take after pics...
Thanks for stopping by
Tony and Maribel.

Here’s a link from instagram it’s a short 20 second video.
https://instagram.com/p/BdtOrt8hJDM/

I am liking the smaller pork butts more and more lately, and yours looks great. Sure, you get less money muscle and tubes, but honestly, an 8lb but yields a lot of finished pork and I just get tired of the left overs after a few days. I know lots of folks like a lot of left overs, but I like to eat something different every day.

The sandwich look great Tony, and congrats on the rain I know you guys really needed it.

I am liking the smaller pork butts more and more lately, and yours looks great. Sure, you get less money muscle and tubes, but honestly, an 8lb but yields a lot of finished pork and I just get tired of the left overs after a few days. I know lots of folks like a lot of left overs, but I like to eat something different every day.

It’s good if you have a big crowd coming over. But for my family it’s a good size. Dinner and maybe leftovers for lunch or quick snack.

I skipped lunch today, not on purpose, just needed my nap, and now I see this!! Don't worry, that wasn't one of your earthquakes, just my stomach rumbling. Very nice cook.

Back