Looking for input..Trading Yoder for Traeger Timberline

Good choice! I would've done the same. :becky: Just get the ACS upgrade since you have the igniter and plate already and you'll love it even more. I believe it's $399 free shipping. Atbbq.com

I really thought everyone was going to push me over the edge and I would have my Yoder up for sale next week. Turns out the opposite happened.

I still have my eye on a PBC though. I’m thinking the full size but maybe the junior would fit the bill

Good choice! I would've done the same. :becky: Just get the ACS upgrade since you have the igniter and plate already and you'll love it even more. I believe it's $399 free shipping.

Sako, thanks again for the help. Yoder is actually a local company to me. They are about 2 1/2 hours away. All things BBQ is their flagship retail location which is even closer. I’ve looked at the ACS a few times and almost pulled the trigger, I guess I need to just bite the bullet and upgrade.

I really thought everyone was going to push me over the edge and I would have my Yoder up for sale next week. Turns out the opposite happened.

I still have my eye on a PBC though. I’m thinking the full size but maybe the junior would fit the bill

No offense to anyone but I'd never take a Traeger over a Yoder. I've seen the Timberline in person and wasn't impressed either.

Flat iron looks killer BTW. :becky:

Sako, thanks again for the help. Yoder is actually a local company to me. They are about 2 1/2 hours away. All things BBQ is their flagship retail location which is even closer. I’ve looked at the ACS a few times and almost pulled the trigger, I guess I need to just bite the bullet and upgrade.

You got it brother! I was going to say you were close but wasn't sure. Def worth it and the swap is pretty quick. I love to see the temps, program cooks, and increase decrease temps from the phone or computer. It's also saves logs of all your cooks from start to finish. Pretty neat.

It's hard to go wrong with a Yoder. I chose Outlaw because Nelson's shop is 20 minutes away and because of the ash clean out door. But it would have been Yoder I think had there not been another great choice locally.

Got any of that steak left?

Love a happy ending! Now go flip the switch and cook something to celebrate a renewed love... lol.

Back