THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I miss their 100% pecan bags. I think I still have a bag left.

I've not looked very hard but last I did look the only 100% Lumberjack I found was Cherry. And that's been a good while

Just saw these today at Costco. $12.99 for a 40lb bag of oak, hickory, maple cherry blend. That's a heck of a deal. Didn't grab any as I still have about 300lbs of Lumberjack left.

G1FHMdEh.jpg

i1Stklhh.jpg

Everything I've read peeps really brag on Kirkland Pellets. My nearest Costco is about 135 mi away. And like most I've got 2-300# of various pellets to work thru.

Last edited:
That video makes my knees feel weak, gives me goose pimples and kinda makes my stomach queasy. I just imagine what that melon sounded like when it bounced off the concrete. Wonder if it knocked him out?

Yikes! :shock::wacko::crazy::crazy:

You can do this too, at home, if you follow these five easy steps!

Step one:

Eat a lot of bbq and a lot of peach cobbler with ice cream.

Step two:

Repeat step one two hundred times. (This step may take you several months, or even a year or two, but if you keep at it and don’t give up, you’ll get there. You’ll know you’ve completed this step when you break your bathroom scales.)

Step three:

Drink five beers all at once.

Step four:

Drink an old-fashioned because why not?

Step five:

Making sure your feet are slippery wet, climb up on a small metal fence near a swimming pool.

Back