Jan "Why I deserve this" Celebrity Ed. Bride of Roo

Why I deserve this...because I got two giant holes in my competition canopy sustained at the Battle of the BBQ Brethren and what better way to honor the memory of that contest and to show my love for the Brethren than by using two giant stickers as patches????

Slight revision: I'm going to give them to Bull if I win because he's the ultimate spirit of the brethren and I'd love to brighten his day. I can always buy tape for the tent.

Another revision: Desert Dweller has had an awful bit of luck (though some great shots from DisneyLad!) recently and needs a bit of brotherly love. Anyone want some of my free sh*t?? Sauce, rub, etc?

I was thinking...If the "children" just had those stickers?

I'm thinking we could give em to the children of the world. You know, the ones that don't have money, BBQ or Brethern stickers. ... We could change the big blue marble!

Consider this; We could mail those stickers to Hamas and Al Queda and for sure Ben Laden would be caught. The world would be a much safer place!

All I ask is for a hearing.

That's what I'm talking about!

Why I deserve this; prize. I have no Brethren stickers, banners, hats, shirts,....nothing what so ever. I should be representing this great site but for one reason or another have not.

I feel ashamed and am in need of this prize to bolster the site and to give me back my dignity.

OK, my dignity is shot, but I can pimp the site out.. :grin:

No more entries. I was going to stop at 10 but this is where I will stop. My contest I can do that... For those of you that need the Why I deserve this on the front of your entry please do so or your entry will not be accepted. I will start voting at 11:00am CST

Back