THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simply awesome looking cook, Ron!

I've had some thighs marinating in jerk seasoning in the fridge for a few days now. Planned to cook it Tues night, but the non-stop rain won't give us a break on the west coast of FL. Hopefully tomorrow will work out.

I do the same thing with whole allspice in the coals for smoke. Next time I'll try that Phrasty's jerk marinate. Thanks!

Edit: Where do you source the scotch bonnets? I've been using Walkerswood scotch bonnet pepper sauce as a substitute for fresh peppers.

I've been using habaneros. They're close enough. One day I want to try to find scotch bonnet seeds and grow my own.

:eusa_clap: It's been a while Brother!!! Looking amazing too! :wink:

Cheers brother

Look what the cat dragged in :-D It's great to see you on the forum! I've been using your marinade recipes quite often! I hope that you are doing well!

Back