THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Q-ing Dutchman

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
nickname
After years of dreaming I finally got hold of the cash to make it reality.

I am of Dutch origin, but live in Spain for over 12 years now.

My son of 8 is a great Q-fan too, and proud owner of a Smokey Joe since the age of 3.
He's 8 now, and regularly surprises me with some grilled food, while I'm enjoying a Siesta in my hammock.

Our maiden run of the CarnoTaurus,took place on the historical finca El Palomar, heritage of one of Spanish legendary Bull Fighters, Palomo Linares. The last Torero who left the ring in Madrid, gaining a tail for his excellent performance.

A dream location, on top of a hill, overlooking the valley of Aranjuez.

My target are high class private party customers and additional services to the established catering businesses.
This way, cooking low&slow. I am able to cover a wide range of areas with little transportation costs for the customers.
And have prime materials delivered at location.

The rig measures over 7m and consists of 4 in dependant zones. 2 barrels, which can be converted to grills, and 2 towers.
All heated with perfect oak. And trying to use only local ingredients, following traditional guidelines.

I am now adding a spit to 1 of the barrels to raise the ambience during show cooks on larger events.

Let's see if the COVID19 pandemic results in a positive way, opening more work for open air events.

All my life I have been a passionate BBQ enthousiast. And have made a lot of different products. On nearly as much different Q's.
Including all cuts of meat, fruits, nuts, cheese, seafood, snails, and even more.

I do have an oven, but like most of us, it's just used as a cabinet to store kitchen gear.

Please follow me on the social networks, searching for #Puraleña
It would really help me to get the authentic BBQ taste on the map in Spain.

And I would love to hear your reactions and be of any support during our travels.

Best regards from Spain.

PuraLeña (pure wood).

408d21eddcb286188e64aba077e648c8.jpg
34658ee31dafc1423d8577776662b753.jpg
fa99cad451012865973c787b38abc72f.jpg
21fc3fd6776d2e1bfcefcd97add485bf.jpg
abcc5ed2721c944f568cef2a2744b2a5.jpg
12c479eff5ba4782383b983caaa21a20.jpg
e84fc3286bafb93d99aaebf6217f55d3.jpg
4692f3c3899b0998194669bac7b32245.jpg
c5cea556ad480ad581da2552add03c48.jpg
dd0aa48b0584661b380d1393dc8137ae.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

Whoa, that is a thing of beauty! I'm a regular visitor to Cantabria and have many friends there. I've traveled all over Spain and never seen anything like that. It's beautiful! The meat in Spain is wonderful. We just can't get that quality here. I was wondering how your product compares with the traditional regional dishes like lechazo and cochinillo. Don't respond here, but would love to read in Q Talk when you get the chance. Welcome!

Whoa, that is a thing of beauty! I'm a regular visitor to Cantabria and have many friends there. I've traveled all over Spain and never seen anything like that. It's beautiful! The meat in Spain is wonderful. We just can't get that quality here. I was wondering how your product compares with the traditional regional dishes like lechazo and cochinillo. Don't respond here, but would love to read in Q Talk when you get the chance. Welcome!
Just installed my rotisserie. So lechón won't be a problem either and just adds up to the party atmosphere!
ecadb8c2ddf6c84ffed9a9372e0d523a.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

Beautiful location and nice smoker! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

impressive looking rig,

Back