Into The MSU Lab- Green Chile Red Top Stew

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Lab is freak’ open. Found a frozen container of green chile stew labeled “good” in the freezer. Made up a simple brisket chili. Onion garlic Sucklebusters half can of Rotel tomatoes & green chili. Added stock and simmering to thick. Game plan to to make a bowl of green chile stew and top with a scoop of red. Usually I’ve seen this combo with regular beef stew. May be good, may not. Individually they’re good so thinking together they’ll be OK. Stick blended about 1/3 of Pot. Love playing with motorboat blender.
Messing with traditional food (Red Top Stew) in the lab can cause hurt feelings. Apologies in advance.
Cheers.

Last edited:
The Russian judge is giving you a high score on execution but a low degree of difficulty because everyone knows that red top is so freakin' good that its impossible to goof up. :-D

I've been craving some red top, care to share?

I used to eat the traditional Red Top at a downtown Lubbock Restaurant. It's closed down. Done right on beef stew it's really special. Wife ate two bowls for lunch and another for early supper..
Those who know, understand

I'll usually skip some threads if the title doesn't seem to interest me. But whenever I see MSU & Lab right after it, I'M IN!

I'll usually skip some threads if the title doesn't seem to interest me. But whenever I see MSU & Lab right after it, I'M IN!

A complete lack Of culinary skills coupled with a decent imagination and love of photography, we eat fairly decent :-D

The Russian judge is giving you a high score on execution but a low degree of difficulty because everyone knows that red top is so freakin' good that its impossible to goof up. :-D

I've been craving some red top, care to share?

It is good. Need to do the traditional with flat jalapeño cornbread side.
That’s Top Shelf Red Top

Back