Instant Pot in play today

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I’m sure the IP will do a crapton Of things I can’t. But what we do together works out nice. Frozen wingettes and a local German hard froze into instant Pot. 10 minutes fast release. Seasoned and lubricated and into the Primo Oval XL. Would’ve been a perfect cook for the Old Smokey, but wasn’t it’s turn

Last edited:
I swore those Instant Pot things were just another gimmick... but I was given one at Christmas in 2018, and that damn thing has just about become my most used indoor cooking appliance. If you want to look (and if you can stand reading the 10 page blog about how this meal reminds them of the cafe in Tuscany that accompanies each one) there is an Instant Pot recipe for EVERYTHING.

Freakin' thing is amazing...

Oh yeah, great looking wings too! :wink:

Food looks good as usual. I need to use my IP more often.

Speaking of Instant Pots, I noticed at local Sam's club a pallet of Instant Pot 8 quarts models on sale for $69.99. Must be a new model coming out for them to do a closeout.

Robert

I finally purchased an IP when Amozon had the 8Qt for $50. Glad I did, well worth it. Last used on Sunday, I low smoked some CSR's for 3 hours and finished braised in the IP. Outstanding.

Food looks good as usual. I need to use my IP more often.

Speaking of Instant Pots, I noticed at local Sam's club a pallet of Instant Pot 8 quarts models on sale for $69.99. Must be a new model coming out for them to do a closeout.

Robert

Same here at Sams on Monday, I almost bought one but didn't' think i had a use for one. I'll have to do some googling

Back