THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
Our New Throwdown Category is...

"Indoor/Outdoor Meatballs!"

1915955_ecode.jpg

This was ecode's entry in the 2012 "Almighty Meatball" Throwdown.

As chosen by Swine Spectator for winning the "Chef's Snacks" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

Swine Spectator said:
Moose,

It's been super cold and the weather has made it harder to cook outside. How about an outdoor-optional TD?

My proposed category is "Meatballs!"

Let's see your best meatball or meatball dish. You must use ground meat and the end product must be spherical, but after that the sky's the limit: Traditional Italian in Red Gravy, Greek, Asian, Moink-Balls, whatever.

May be cooked indoors or outdoors (i.e. grilling or smoking optional).

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday, 12/30 through Monday 1/16/23.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on 1/16/23.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Are meatballs freezable? I cook for one (me) and can't eat 'em all in one sitting.

Nice work, Smokey! Which is your entry photo, the last one?

Spicy Cajun Stuffed Meatball w/ Boudin

red beans and rice… cheddar bay biscuits

Please use the last picture as my entry

Hope y’all are ready for crawfish season!!!

Thanks y’all

Which entry would you like to use for this throwdown? This one or your previous one? The semi-weekly throwdowns allow only one entry. The monthly throwdowns allow multiple entries.

OK, folks, that's a wrap! Thanks to all who entered - we have some strong entries here! Poll to follow shortly.

:thumb:

Back