I don't get low and slow....

But it’s got AstroTurf in the bed!!! :biggrin1:

Who knows the reference?

I dunno... that could be vaguely political if it's the same reference I remember from the 90's...
"You don't want to know why, but I did."

I would believe the longer the meat sits in the smoker the more smoke and aroma it takes on. However, if you need to speed cooks up ain't no shame in it. Like many have said I run my WSM much warmer than I do my RT 590.

Can't believe how easily Khabib submitted justin. sucks he retired too. Back to topic, I think a lot of smokers don't have the ability to do hot and fast. I know over the years ive had a bunch of smokers that barely got to 275F, let alone stayed at that temp. Especially in the winter months.

It was a total waste of money paying for that fight. I think what pisses me off about this kid retiring is him never giving McGregor a rematch. a lot of people say McGregor didn't deserve it but I think he did.

It was a total waste of money paying for that fight. I think what pisses me off about this kid retiring is him never giving McGregor a rematch. a lot of people say McGregor didn't deserve it but I think he did.
Talking to yourself again? yawn

I don't pay for PPV's :mrgreen:

Also, lol at ppl thinking i am you.:loco:

Why not cook it at 550? I mean anything higher would invite flare ups. You’re welcome!

Back